Be Creative. Be Bold. Be Daring!
The Huntsman Tweed Competition is back for its third year. What better opportunity to take advantage of social distancing, and get creative by designing your own unique tweed? Be in with a chance of winning your own Tweed Experience and have your design produced by Huntsman’s partner mill in Scotland. The winning creation will be featured in the collection of tweeds in Huntsman’s infamous archive on Savile Row. Further to this, the winner will receive two pairs of tweed slippers in their pattern, embroidered with a motif of their choosing. The competition is open to entrants worldwide, so why not flex your creative muscles and get started on your own bespoke tweed creation.
How To Enter
- Download your tweed pattern template here and get started on your unique design
- Colour your design, be as bold and as daring as you wish
- Follow us on Instagram on @huntsmansavilerow
- Share your design on Instagram following and tagging @huntsmansavilerow using #HuntsmanTweed2020;
- Don’t worry if your Instagram account is private, you can DM us with your design.
The best submissions will be shortlisted by a panel of distinguished judges. Huntsman will then share the 20 shortlisted designs on our Instagram account, and the public can cast their vote for their favourite entry by liking their favourite design.
From there, our Creative Director Campbell Carey along with Huntsman owner Pierre Lagrange, will make the final selection of the winning tweed. The winner will be the entry that has received the highest total points made up by a combination of the amount of public likes, along with the number points awarded by the two deciding judges. This year, the winner will have their tweed made by our partner mill in Scotland and will receive two pairs of bespoke slippers in their winning design, embroidered with a personalised motif. A truly bespoke experience!
The competition winner will be announced on Friday 3rd July 2020.
Best of luck!
[instagram-feed hashtag=”#HuntsmanTweed2020″ showbutton=false width=100 widthunit=%]
#HuntsmanTweed2020 Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd (company no. 05313942) whose registered office is at 11 Savile Row, London, W1S 3PS.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide, except employees of H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
- Instagram following and tagging @huntsmansavilerow using #HuntsmanTweed2020;
- Or if your Instagram account is private, you can Direct Message us with your design to @huntsmansavilerow
- Multiple entries per person are accepted.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to allow Huntsman & Sons Ltd the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm GMT on Wednesday, 27th May 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The best submissions will be shortlisted and a panel of distinguished judges will then review the patterns and select their top ten favourites. Huntsman will then share the shortlisted designs on our Instagram account. The final shortlist of the most popular 10 designs will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be decided by Huntsman’s Creative Director Campbell Carey along with Huntsman owner Pierre Lagrange. The winning design will be the entry that has received a combination of the highest amount of public likes, combined with the highest points awarded by the 2 deciding judges
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry design for future by Huntsman without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available on our Instagram account 28 days after closing date. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd reserves the right to produce the tweeds that have been entered into the competition
- A maximum of 5 entries per person is permitted