“…Praised and adored for its versatility, a Huntsman Tweed Jacket can be worn in either town or country, to cocktail receptions and countryside suppers…”
In its second year, Huntsman’s Tweed Competition is invited you to flex your creative muscles and win the chance to not only have the tweed produced in a short run, but have it made into a bespoke Huntsman jacket of your own creation. Read about the 2016 winner
The winner will have their bespoke tweed design brought to life with Huntsman’s Creative Director, Campbell Carey. As part of the creation process, the winner will also have the opportunity to travel to the Isle of Islay; and with a fine whisky in hand, enjoy the unique experience of watching their tweed be produced against a quaint backdrop of Scottish heritage and old world charm before their 30m bolt heads back to Savile Row for future orders.
Note: Travel to Islay not included. Open to entrants worldwide.
View all submissions View the shortlist
How To Enter
Competition Now Closed
A selection of the 20 best submissions will be shortlisted on Wednesday, 28th February 2018, and these designs will each receive a gift card worth £250 to spend in store at Huntsman. Votes may be cast via Facebook, or the Huntsman website. All voters will be automatically entered into the draw to win a £500 voucher to spend at Huntsman.
The competition winner will be chosen by a panel of VIPs and Huntsman owner Pierre Lagrange in
March April 2018.
Please see huntsmansavilerow.com/tweed for full terms and conditions.
We verified the votes…our verification tool scanned and removed all fake email addresses used for voting. Here is the shortlist…
#HuntsmanTweed2017 Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd (company no. 05313942) whose registered office is at 11 Savile Row, London, W1S 3PS.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide, except employees of H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
- Instagram following and tagging @huntsmansavilerow using #HuntsmanTweed2017;
- or email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple entries per person are accepted.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to allow Huntsman & Sons Ltd the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm GMT on Wednesday, 28th February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The shortlist will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry design for future by Huntsman without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- H. Huntsman & Sons Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.